What We Do
The Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) operates twelve programs with more than 40 staff. We work with state and federal agencies and legislators to ensure that policies, programs, and funding benefit our rural area. We are actively involved in regional economic development and environmental protection efforts; statewide policy development; and provide direct services to member towns.
Programs and Services
For more information about the services provided by the FRCOG you may click on your area of interest below or click on the menu at the left of each page.
- Community Coalition for Teens
- Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Economic Development Planning
- Emergency Preparedness
- Engineering Services
- Franklin County Cooperative Inspections Program (FCCIP)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Land Use Planning and Zoning
- Natural Resources Planning
- Regional Health
- Town Accounting Program
- Transportation Planning